- 2929.January.SundayNo events
- 3030.January.MondayNo events
- 3131.January.TuesdayNo events
- 0101.February.WednesdayNo events
- 0202.February.ThursdayNo events
- 0303.February.FridayNo events
Feb. 4, 2017, 9 a.m. – noon
Pastured pig management and grassfed beef can reliably produce outstanding pork & beef, differentiated by taste and nutritional value.
Instructor Steve Deibele and his wife Marie, have operated a small certified organic farm, Golden Bear Farm, since 2002 that produces grass-fed beef and pastured Berkshire hogs. He was formally trained as an electrical engineer, and brings an analytical perspective to the operation continually experimenting to improve systems.
Location: Michael Fields Agricultural Institute, East Troy
Workshop Fee: $40
Sign up today! Day of, walk in registration fee will be $50.