Grant Advising Resources
MFAI’s Grant Advisory & Resources can help you apply to grants and cost-share programs of state or federal sources that could help you achieve your farming or ag-related business goals. For Farmers and Agricultural Entrepreneurs in Wisconsin, click here for more grants advising information.
Select from the following Grant Advising Resources to learn more:
- Designing Sound Projects, Finding $, and Writing Successful Grants
- Federal Funding Opportunities for Farmers & Organizations (Presentation, SSAWG, January 2017)
- On Farm Research Grants (Presentation, MOSES, February 2017)
- Grant Writing Tips & Common Errors
- Federal Grant & Loan Programs
- Preparing to Apply to USDA Grants by Electronic Submission
- Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food: Grants, Loans and Support
- WEBINAR RECORDING: Grant Writing Basics – USDA NIFA
- Presenters: Margaret Krome, Una van Duvall, and Dr. Mark Mirando
Select from the following Grants Advising Guides for descriptions and application info for federal programs:
- NSAC’s Farmers’ Guide to Value-Added Producer Grants
- Building Sustainable Farms, Ranches, and Communities: A Guide to Federal Programs for Sustainable Agriculture, Forestry, Entrepreneurship, Conservation, Food Systems, and Community Development
To be on the Grants Advising email list for funding program announcements, please email Kitt Healy and Martin Bailkey , firstname.lastname@example.org . Check our Archive for announcements you may have missed.
For additional grant advising information, contact Kitt or Martin at, email@example.com, Michael Fields Agricultural Institute’s Grant Advisors.