- 3131.March.SundayNo events
- 0101.April.MondayNo events
- 0202.April.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.April.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.April.ThursdayNo events
- 0505.April.FridayNo events
- 0606.April.SaturdayCannot determine address at this location.https://grasswayorganics.grazecart.com/store/product/culture-and-cheese-classCannot determine address at this location.
Saturday, April 6th from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
A hands-on, comprehensive, “How to” deal with milk class instructed by expert Linda Conroy. This all-day class will go through the process of making several cultured milk products and simple cheese using organic milk from Grassway Organics.
The day will begin 9 a.m. sharp at Grassway Organics, W2716 Friemoth Rd. East Troy, WI, with a dairy tour and picking up milk and tools for the class. The class portion will be held at Michael Fields Agricultural Institute at 10 a.m. Lunch is included as well as many samples of products made & discussed in class. The cost is $95. Click here to register or for more information call 920.894.4201