- 3030.June.Sunday3036 Ridgevue Rd, Ridgeway, WIhttps://michaelfields.org/michael-fields-calendar/uplands-watershed-field-day/3036 Ridgevue Rd, Ridgeway, WI
3036 Ridgevue Rd, Ridgeway, WI (Exit 52 on Hwy 18/151)
Growing small grains like wheat, rye, barley and oats can help farmers prevent nutrient run off and protect water quality -but the”grain chain” is a complex network of growers, processors, bakers, chefs and consumers. How can farmers add these crops to their rotation and access the food grade market? Can eating more of these locally grown foods help change the agricultural landscape for the better? And how do we make these healthful foods accessible to all? We invite farmers and consumers alike to come explore these issues and discover ways to get involved in our burgeoning local grain economy.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by June 15.
Margaret Krome, Michael Fields Agricultural Institute, 608-628-2503
or Halee Wepking, Meadowlark Organics, 608-636-6794
- 0101.July.MondayNo events
- 0202.July.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.July.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.July.ThursdayNo events
- 0505.July.FridayNo events
- 0606.July.SaturdayNo events