March 4, 2017, 3 sessions, 10am-6pm
A Experiential Three Part Workshop* with Hazel Archer-Ginsberg
‘The Spiritual Guidance of the Individual and Humanity’
‘The Spiritual Guidance of the Individual and Humanity: Some Results of Spiritual-Scientific Research into Human History and Development’ is a translation of Die geistige Führung des Menschen und der Menschheit: Geistes wissenschaftliche Ergebnisse ueber die Menschheits-Entwickelung published by Rudolf Steiner Verlag, Dornach, Switzerland, 1974. This short book consists of three sections. Each section was originally a lecture (6, 7, and 8 June 1911) but was subsequently reworked by Steiner and cast into the form of an essay. Some of the topics treated in this book are: the nature of the brain, the development of speech, angelic beings, ancient language, Zarathustra, Buddha, and Christ. It is available without a fee at Rudolf Steiner Archives
Session #1 – 10 am – 12 noon:
• The divine wisdom working in the human being in the 1st three years of life.
• Through inner striving we can contact again and consciously build on this wisdom which is connected to the Christ impulse.
• Activity- Biography work: Our 1st conscious memory – a preview of the “I”.
Lunch – Noon – 1:30 pm
Session #2 – 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm:
• The childlike condition of humanity in ancient times, directed by higher spiritual beings.
• A look into the evolution of these guiding spirits –progressive as well as regressive –
• Revealing the necessity of the ‘two kinds of evil’.
• The importance of Spiritual Science to avoid error.
• Activity – Labyrinth Walk
3:30 pm – 4 pm – Break
Session #3 – 4 pm – 6 pm:
• A survey of the Post-Atlantean age, our present epoch.
• The Christ connection with the progressive spiritual beings
• Modern science as the work of the regressive spiritual beings
• A peek into the future
• Activity – The Golden Legend & The Rose Cross Mediation: An artistic rendering
Instructor Hazel Archer-Ginsberg is Festivals Coordinator & Council Member of the Chicago Rudolf Steiner Branch, and the Central Regional Council of the Anthroposophical Society. Founder of Reverse Ritual – Understanding Anthroposophy Through the Rhythms of the Year–Presenter, Poet, & Trans-denominational Minister.
*Workshops can be taken as a whole or individually, register for one or all 4 including Friday evening.
Location: Michael Fields Agricultural Institute, East Troy, WI
Per Session Fee: $25 (prior to February 20th, after that the cost will be $30), Catered Lunch $15 or bring your own
If you are interested in the Friday evening discourse also, you can sign up for all 4 for $80 prior to February 20th, $100 after February 20th. A minimum number of registrants are required to hold this program, so sign up today!
Dormitory lodging available at the Institute Friday night, one room with twin bed $25/evening. Limited number of rooms.
For more information or questions contact the Workshops Coordinator at 262-642-3303 ext 100 or email